Re: [Xen-devel] Re: [Xen-changelog] [xen-unstable] vt-d: Test device assignability in xend, but defer actual assignment to qemu-dm.

On 21/12/07 10:52, "Ian Jackson" <Ian.Jackson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> IME you can do one of (a) accept that a piece of documentation will
> rot, (b) try to find someone to chase up afterwards, or (c) insist
> that the doc changes have to accompany (or precede) the code changes.
> At the moment we have (a), and there is unfortunately little chance of
> (b).  I think a sprinkling of (c) would help :-).

It requires a bit of a change of habit for me, and when I have a queue of
patches to review and apply it is easy to forget. If others comment on
patches on the list then that is a useful reminder, and I do take notice
when patch mails start a discussion.

 -- Keir