Re: [Xen-devel] Re: Xen bug or VMware bug?

  • To: Kip Macy <kip.macy@xxxxxxxxx>, xen-devel <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: Keir Fraser <Keir.Fraser@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Dec 2007 08:45:02 +0000
  • Delivery-date: Tue, 25 Dec 2007 00:45:56 -0800

If this is a PAE system then L3 entries only have the present/valid bit --
there's certainly no r/w bit. Try upgrading to tip of xen-3.1-testing (c/s
15564) as that has definitely passed regression tests (which involves
creating quite a number of domains). Perhaps we have a bad interaction with
VMware.

 -- Keir