Re: [Xen-devel] 3.1.x and 3.2.x releases

Oh, it's because your stdint.h type definitions are macros rather than
typedefs. I believe the C spec requires them to be typedef names (Section
7.18 of the C99 draft spec). It looks like the problem stems from the
stdint.h supplied with gnulib, included in libvirt-0.4.0. Why does libvirt
require its own stdint.h?

I'm pretty sure you'd have the same problem building against the 3.2.0-rc
public headers.

 -- Keir