[Xen-devel] xentrace_setmask badly broken?

I was just looking at tools/xenmon/setmask.c which gets installed as /usr/sbin/xentrace_setmask.

Am I confused or is this badly broken (both 3.1.x and 3.2)?  Two problems:

1) Command line arguments to set the xentrace mask are completely ignored, and
2) The mask that IS always created and set is a bitwise-or of eight constants that are integers, not bitmasks, resulting in a mask which should be useless, except that the result -- either by accident or devious coding style -- comes out to be a reasonable value for a mask.

Looks like this has been broken since the beginning of (its) time so no rush to fix it, but if someone would be so kind as to confirm I am not seeing things, I will work up a patch.

Dan