[Xen-devel] Re: [XEN-IOMMU] Proposal of DMA protection/isolation support

Grant table mappings/unmappings are an obvious place where we already trap
to the hypervisor and could make correspodning changes to iommu mappings?

It depends if we want the iommu to do any more than prevent arbitrary DMA
access to foreign pages. What's the threat model you are wanting to use the
iommu to protect against?

 -- Keir