Re: [Xen-devel] sizeof(long) different under windows x64 and linuxx64

James Harper, le Wed 23 Jan 2008 11:55:50 +1100, a écrit :

> > > Any suggestions as to what the type should be called?
> >
> > Just the standard name: uintptr_t
> >

> Can you qualify 'standard' in that context (eg Linux, gcc, POSIX, etc).

C99

> I don't ever remember hearing of that field before. Is it a type defined
> as 'an integer with the same width as a pointer'?

« The following type designates an unsigned integer type with the property
that any valid pointer to void can be converted to this type, then
converted back to pointer to void, and the result will compare equal to
the original pointer: uintptr_t »

Samuel