RE: [Xen-devel] write page table in user mode

Just now I made a conclusion that no such unshadow heuristic is
hit after checking my archived perfc counter logs, since there's no
item like "unshadow by user-level access". But immediately I
found this is mixed into "emulator fails", and there does be dozens
of count for Linux KB and several for one Windows benchmark (not
sure the detail now).

Whatever the count may be, even one user page slipped out of
unshadow may hurt performance a lot if access to that page is
frequent...

Maybe we can disable such heuristics only when observing guest
clear CR0.wp actively? Or later out-of-sync can also help here.

BTW, it's worthy of adding a seperate perfc counter for user-level
access caused unshadow. :-)

Thanks,
kevin