Re: [Xen-devel] Re: Xen 3.2 and Big Real Mode support?

On Thu, 31 Jan 2008 10:36:31 +0000
Keir Fraser <Keir.Fraser@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I reproduced the problem. CPUID is not executed before the crash. Also a
> disassembly of that area of memory does not look like sane 16-bit code. So I
> think something has gone wrong before we get to the (probably bogus) MOVHPS
> instruction.

A question here. You reproduce the problem by starting a domain and
booting it on the openSUSE-10.3-GM-x86_64-mini.iso CD-ROM? How do you
disassemble the area of memory that produces the problem? Are you using
"objdump" on the bootloader found on the iso file or are you using some
other trick?

Thanks for your help,

--
Guillaume Thouvenin