[Xen-devel] Re: Large system boot problems

On 8/2/08 13:49, "Bill Burns" <bburns@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Looking for ideas or suggestions on how to solve this issue.
> Ideally we'd be able to prevent the bogus calculation in the
> first place.

Could the bad value coming from calibration in init_pit_and_calibrate_tsc(),
or perhaps it is somehow caused perhaps by not-frequent-enough softirq
handling on CPU0 as it brings up all the secondary CPUs (and hence it is not
going through local_time_calibration() during that period)?

 -- Keir