Re: [Xen-devel] building xen without mercury repository access

Keir Fraser a écrit :
>> However, I just found out than using the repository was just the default
>> behaviour. The following env variables allow to use a local pristine
>> kernel tarball:
>> export XEN_LINUX_SOURCE=tarball
>> export KETCHUP=/bin/true
>>
>> It's just a bit difficult to grab in the makefile to find it :/
I also found I had to explicitely use IMAGE_TARGET=bzImage, because
default value IMAGE_TARGET=vmlinuz was wrong.

Anyway, using pristine kernel source tarball is not enough. How can I
fetch just the xen dom0 patchset against it ? cloning the whole
linux-2.6.18-xen.hg repository is a bit overkill for me (beside the
additional constraints of preventing network access during build).
--
Guillaume Rousse
Moyens Informatiques - INRIA Futurs