Re: [Xen-devel] MSI Support in Xen

Last time I saw them I was not blown away by the approach taken. Indeed it
looked over-complicated and a bit confused. But I may be convinceable
otherwise. In any case I will have more time coming up to 3.3 to get MSI
support beaten into a shape that I see as reasonable. Getting the existing
patches back up to unstable tip would be a good start.

 -- Keir