Re: [Xen-devel] Xen frame buffer related

Markus Armbruster wrote:
The PVFB frontend supports the usual Linux framebuffer API for
dynamically changing resolutions.  Check out xenfb_check_var() and
xenfb_set_par().  Actual resolution change is initiated by user space.

This is a fairly new feature, and I haven't merged it into pvops PVFB
yet, because I don't want to rock that boat right now by modifying the
patch (it's being reviewed and hopefully gets merged).

Ingo has taken it into his tree, and I don't see anything blocking from going into 2.6.26 (you got the fb people to review it, right?).

If you do an incremental patch to add resizing then we can add that too.

BTW, does tablet mode work with the pvops patches?