Re: [Xen-devel] Re: Release candidates for 3.1.4 and 3.2.1

On 9/4/08 17:45, "Keir Fraser" <keir.fraser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>> 3.2.1-rc4 is broken. posix_memalign() is optional regardless of POSIX
>> version, and Solaris doesn't have it yet. The explicit !defined(__sun)
>> is required
>
> Okay, I'll add that.

Please try xen-3.2-testing.hg:16856 (this goes for BSD/IA64 too). I reverted
to the ioemu/osdep.c way of checking for posix_memalign(), and moved the
implementation to a proper source file so it cannot possibly leak out of
tools/libxc (which xg_private.h unfortunately does for some reason).

3.1-testing does not have this issue as I did not backport this changeset in
the first place (doesn't apply cleanly and I'm not wanting to fix and test
it).

 -- Keir