Re: [Xen-devel] Instalation Windows XP to XEN(Dom0 is CentOS 5)

  • To: "Pavel Muller" <pav.muller@xxxxxxxxx>
  • From: "pradeep singh rautela" <rautelap@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2008 14:12:09 +0530
  • Cc: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Delivery-date: Wed, 30 Apr 2008 01:42:34 -0700

Mostly these strange WinXP errors are because of a weird CD/DVD drive
or a faulty XP CD.
Can you try changing these(possibly both)?

ps:- Please try asking on xen-users list first.You may have better
chance of getting correct answers there about such issues.Or may be
try RHEL/Centos lists.

Thanks,
        --Pradeep

On Wed, Apr 30, 2008 at 2:03 PM, Pavel Muller <pav.muller@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hello,
> I have problem with instalation Windows XP to XEN(Dom0 is CentOS 5). XEN is
> in last version for Cent OS 5(I am not sure but I think that is 3.0.4). CPU
> is Intel C2D with virtualization support. During the wizzard I chose FULLY
> virt. Windows was installed from ISO image to IMG file. During the
> installation appeared the dialog box with message: asms file is needed,
> insert please instalation CD. In virt-manager I added CD (CD is all right),
> but this action was without effect. Can you help me please? Do you have
> experience with "XP to XEN"?
>  Regards Pavel

Pradeep Singh Rautela
http://eagain.wordpress.com