Re: [Xen-devel] Greater than 16 xvd devices for blkfront

* Daniel P. Berrange (berrange@xxxxxxxxxx) wrote:
> +     default:
> +             if (major > 202) {
> +                     minor += (16 * 16 * (major - 202));
> +                     major = 202;
> +     }

I didn't think of handling overflow (since the major for scsi/ide/etc
were involved, I expected that to fail).  But, aside of crashing an
older guest with > 16 disks (not ideal, but I think it's possible
already with 0x format), seems good.

thanks,
-chris