From: xen-ia64-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:xen-ia64-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Alex Williamson
Sent: Tuesday, May 06, 2008 7:47 PM
To: xen-ia64-devel
Cc: Isaku Yamahata; xen-devel; Keir Fraser
Subject: [Xen-ia64-devel] Xen/ia64 maintainership transition

Hi all,

The Xen/ia64 project has come a long way in the past few years, and it's
with some satisfaction and excitement that I announce the transition of
the maintainership.  Isaku Yamahata, who is easily the biggest
contributor to the project and in many ways the technical expert, has
graciously agreed to take over this role.  I've been working with Isaku
on infrastructure and testing setup, and will continue to help as needed
until Isaku is comfortable.  I intend to stay involved with the project,
but after over two years as the maintainer, I'm ready for a change.
Congratulations and best of luck Isaku, thanks,

        Alex

--
Alex Williamson                             HP Open Source & Linux Org.