Re: [Xen-devel] libxenstat.h with the compiler g++!

Leandro Teodoro Costa writes ("[Xen-devel] libxenstat.h with the compiler
g++!"):
> Someone knows how I can use the functions of the library libxenstat.h
> with the compiler g++??

Yes, we do know.  The question wasn't anything to do with the
development of Xen so it is off topic for this list, which is no-one
answered it.

I don't want to be giving general programming advice here, but to
avoid being unfriendly and totally unhelpful, I will say this:
The answer you want is in what is for me the second Google hit for
  C++ include C header
which is an entry in the top Google hit for
  C++ FAQ
(Marshall Cline's document.)

No doubt it will be in many other places too.  If the above references
don't enable you to find the answer, you should probably consult your
programming tutor or a suitable textbook.

Ian.

PS: Repeating your question after a day isn't very polite.