Re: [Xen-devel] [patch]Make xend to take care of dead qemu-dm process

Hi keir,

I noticed this patch has been reverted.
And yes,I found some improper code in this patch,after review it times.

Could I ask if there is any methodology mistakes to solve this problem?
or need I keep improving this patch?

Thanks
xiaow