[Xen-devel] linux c/s 561

Keir,

this change looks a little odd to me - the code as it was before already
set the timeout to jiffies + 1 as the lowest possible value. So I don't
understand how you could have observed any spinning over more than
really short periods of time (where you happen to just see jiffies
increment while setting the timeout).

I'd therefore appreciate any insight to the background of that change.

Thanks, Jan