[Xen-devel] Xen DomU memory allocation [regd]

Hi All,

              I use a dual core processor on which xen runs (since one of them becomes the master, xen and Dom0 gets loaded from the memory behind that processor).

How and where would I have to change the configuration under xen to force it to use the memory behind other processor for allocating guest memory (DomUs), if created one.

Thanks,
Dinesh C

WL Messenger : Stay connected to friends and family with the New Windows Live Messenger. Get it now. Try it now!