RE: [Xen-devel] Fwd: Xen src installation on Intel DQ35JO

Neo Jia wrote:
> Looking for answers in devel ml for Intel DQ35JO.
>
> Thanks,
> Neo

For onboard NIC, if dom0's default driver cannot enable the NIC, you
need to get updated driver in http://e1000.sourceforge.net and build it
with dom0's kernel src.
Not clear what's your problem with video card. If just cannot start X,
try setting the device driver in xorg.conf as "vesa".

> Anybody solved the problem?
>
> Thanks,
> Neo
>
> --
> I would remember that if researchers were not ambitious
> probably today we haven't the technology we are using!

-- haicheng