[Xen-devel] Weekly Bug Update

  • To: <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: "Stephen Spector" <stephen.spector@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2008 09:55:50 -0400
  • Delivery-date: Fri, 06 Jun 2008 06:57:18 -0700

Xen developers:

This week we are only tracking four bugs in Bugzilla: 1038, 1260, 1257 & 1217.  You can find out more information on this week’s bug at http://wiki.xensource.com/xenwiki/XenBugs.  This wiki site also contains previous weekly bug lists.

NOTE – both of these bugs contain a lot of details so I am not copying the details on this email. You can see everything at the WIKI or in Bugzilla.

If you would like to add comments about this bug, please update the Bugzilla database or the Wiki as I will monitor both to ensure that no one does any duplicate work. As always, if you have any questions or ideas about the community, please contact me via email or phone.

Thanks.

Stephen Spector

stephen.spector@xxxxxxx