Re: [Xen-devel] Linux Source Tarball for Xen 3.2.1 Release ?

where can I obtain the linux-2.6.18-xen-3.2.0.tar.gz?

Yosuke Iwamatsu wrote:
Does anyone have a comment on this ?

Yosuke Iwamatsu wrote:

Hi,

I have a question about the latest xen release tarball.
Please clarify.

I noticed that xen 3.2.1 source tarball is now available at
http://xen.org/download/, but linux-2.6.18-xen is still
targeting xen 3.2.0.
Does this mean we are to use the same xenlinux source
for xen 3.2.0 and 3.2.1, or is there any plan to release a bugfix
version of xenlinux for xen 3.2.1 ?
In the former case, just renaming the linux tarball from
linux-2.6.18-xen-3.2.0.tar.gz to linux-2.6.18-xen-3.2.1.tar.gz
will reduce confusion, I think.

Thanks,

DISCLAIMER:"The information contained in this message and the attachments (if any) may be privileged and confidential and protected from disclosure. You are hereby notified that any unauthorized use, dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication, review, retransmission, or taking of any action based upon this information, by persons or entities other than the intended recipient, is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this message, and have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by replying to the message and kindly delete the original message, attachments, if any, and all its copies from your computer system. Thank you for your cooperation."