[Xen-devel] Re: Status of "Out of SW-IOMMU space" problem?

Randy McAnally wrote:
> Keir Fraser wrote:
>> Can you please try the repository at
>> http://xenbits.xensource.com/xen-3.1-testing.hg ?
>>
>> The changeset 15705 probably fixes the issue.
>>

> It totally fixes the issue over here.  We were about to give up on Xen as
> all of our servers use 3ware cards...all is good now!

Randy, you've reminded me to give a status update on this problem back to
the list and to Keir.
As Keir proposed a few month before, I've tried
http://xenbits.xensource.com/linux-2.6.18-xen.hg (I've used changeset 516).
And my server is working fine since that update for - looking for dom0
uptime - 58 days now.
After reading your e-mail I know why: cs 15705 in xen-3.1-testing.hg equals
cs 501 in linux-2.6.18-xen.hg.

Regards,
Markus