RE: [Xen-devel] Re: Isolation and time

That's what I thought.  Sorry to belabour, but
that leads to one more question:

If one were to put an appropriately random CPU-only load
on every processor on domain0 (assuming domain0 runs
on all physical processors), then this would presumably
be sufficient to exercise a domain-under-test's time
synchronization, correct?

Thanks,
Dan