[Xen-devel] How to test the disk performance in DU?

Hello, everybody:

I have a question that how to test the disk performance in DU? In other word, how to eliminate the influence of D0's page cache?
When using fsync() in DU, does Xen flush the dirty blocks into D0's page cache, or into the real disk?
When using direct I/O in DU, do the read and write operations bypass the DU's page cache, or bypass the D0's page cache?
Thank you very much for your help!
Best Wishes!

Xiang ZHANG
National Research Center for Intelligent Computing Systems
Institute of Computing Technology, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Beijing,
P.R.China