[Xen-devel] Re: [Xen-users] Release 0.9.10 of GPL PV Drivers for Windows

On Tue, Jun 17, 2008 at 08:43:23PM +1000, James Harper wrote:
> I've just uploaded 0.9.10 to http://www.meadowcourt.org/downloads
>
> As a reminder, the wiki page is
> http://wiki.xensource.com/xenwiki/XenWindowsGplPv
>
> If you are upgrading from 0.9.9, you might have a problem with
> xenshutdown. The install script stops the service but the process
> doesn't stop immediately so the installer can't update it as the file is
> in use. Either kill shutdownmon using task manager, or just wait 10
> seconds or so and hit retry. This may need further work... You shouldn't
> have any other issues upgrading as nothing should take effect until a
> reboot is done.
>
> The xennet 'parameters' (csum offload, large send offload) should now
> work properly.

Hi!

Have you thought about adding jumbo frame support (mtu 9000) ?

There was some discussion about this earlier, but I guess there was no
conclusion.. obviously this feature needs configuration on dom0 too
(vif,bridge,peth).

-- Pasi