[Xen-devel] VCPU cores & sockets

Before I get to entrenched in the ACPI code - I thought I'd ping the community to make sure nobody else has investigated this already -

Can we present cores vs sockets for guest VCPUs?
Right now, the number of total processors can be specified, but can we specify cores per socket?

I see this potentially being an hvmloader function, as part of its acpi build code.
Could this be accomplished more generally?

Ben