Re: Re: [Xen-devel] SetPageForeign in netback

Many thanks!
And that is, when tx, after the data page is sent by native Nic driver in dom0,
the data page will be freed, then netif_page_release() called which indicates
netback to unmap the page offered by domU, and moves on its tx response.

Is that so?
If so, how about a bad NIC driver which doen't call free_page() after sending
data out of machine ?

and Why mmap_pages is allocated by
alloc_empty_pages_and_pagevec(MAX_PENDING_REQS)?
can  mmap_pages be allocated by alloc_vm_area() and vmalloc_to_page() ??

Forgive my silly questions above please.

======= 2008-06-18 18:52:27 您在来信中写道:=======