RE: [Xen-devel] credit accounting question

I recalled some post from Emmanuel to mention that split accounting
from context switch path, to reduce overhead. System wide accouting
may be worthy with a 30ms timer, but at least vcpu accounting can
be carried in context switch path easily which is light enough.

Or maybe whole ticks can be removed as long as a roughly 30ms
accounting interval is ensured by tweaking the scheduler timer. Is
that whe you suggested?

Or was there any early experiment showing some badness if not doing
tick based style?

Thanks,
Kevin