RE: [Xen-devel] Power aware credit scheduler

Well, when such scale can be or should be applied to other facets,
original proposal on freq side doesn't apply as I replied to myself in
another mail, since credit scheduler can't anticipate the freq distribution
in next accounting phase, unless freq change is controlled by
scheduler fully. But we'll experiment adding scheduler input into freq
governor as discussed with Keir. :-)

BTW, when such scale concepts takes more factors as mentioned
above, original tick based accounting seems more unconformable when
there's no direct map between tick and credit...

Thanks,
Kevin