From: Yosuke Iwamatsu [mailto:y-iwamatsu@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 2008年6月20日 12:18
To: Cui, Dexuan
Cc: Keir Fraser; xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Xen-devel] IOMMU: improve the FLR logic and move it
fromhypervisor to Control Panel?

Hi,

The term 'Control Panel' is rather unfamiliar to me. Does it mean
qemu-dm for HVM guests?
I think pciback in dom0 kernel would be the right place to do FLR,
because it commonly used as the holder of pass-through pci device
for both PV and HVM guests. The drawback of this is that communication
between pciback and dom0 userspace tools may become complicated. But
in general, it seems good to let dom0 kernel control pci devices.

Regards,
  -- Yosuke