[Xen-devel] Reg: Throughput b/w domU & dom0

  • To: <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: <ramamurthy.suresh@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2008 10:34:22 +0530
  • Delivery-date: Mon, 23 Jun 2008 22:04:53 -0700

Hi all,

I used netperf to measure throughput between dom0 & domU.

The throughput between dom0 -> domU was 256.00 Mb/sec

                                    domU -> dom0 was 401.15 Mb/sec.

The throughput between dom0 & domU seems to be very asymmetry. To my surprise the throughput between domU -> dom0 is more. The value which I specified are consistent values. Is there any reason for throughput being more between domU -> dom0? Please share if you have any information regarding this.

Thanks in advance,

Suresh.

www.wipro.com