Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: [Xen-devel] SetPageForeign in netback

Thanks a lot.
I noticed that the plug-in accelerator is available in Xen3.2 Source code. The
accelerator is used for direct IO network devices such as Infiniband and
Solarflare 10G Nic.
Can it be used for the PCIE IOV devices?
and is there any referece implementation of PCIE IOV Nics now?

======= 2008-06-24 14:41:49 您在来信中写道:=======