Re: [Xen-devel] Could anybody send me some code samples about event channel and shared memory in C language?

Îâ¼ÑÃñ wrote:
Hi,
   Could anybody send me some code samples about how to use event channel (Dom0 and DomU, xenstore) and shared memory(grant table)?
   thanks a lot.

                                       Danius
Hi Wu,

You can download any PV driver on Linux or Windows platform. Each driver has a lot of sample code on event channel, xenstore and grant table.
More info about Windows PV driver can be fond at:

http://wiki.xensource.com/xenwiki/XenWindowsGplPv

Wayne