Re: [Xen-devel] Who uses xc_gnttab_map_grant_refs?

  • To: "Samuel Thibault" <samuel.thibault@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • From: "Derek Murray" <Derek.Murray@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2008 15:51:18 +0100
  • Cc:
  • Delivery-date: Wed, 16 Jul 2008 07:51:55 -0700
  • Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=message-id:date:from:reply-to:sender:to:subject:in-reply-to :mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding :content-disposition:references:x-google-sender-auth; b=h2Ami8BCijIxwnJZitVL7tbkrr5SZi7lROmteCoVrFcv8xeoOgwBd37uidhwMTg2tF k3wtBTopSegaS4qodmNs0Lw3JiBmqjxHToshlBUEvH3cOUdZT710nUXDdhSWQsmeEOr7 ZvQ11BvPN7fEaI64kx4NNUsE+9oGqJWZrOBmE=

Mea culpa for that bit of API. I think this is a case where the
underlying implementation makes it possible, so I decided to make it
available through the user API. No particular reason for it, so I have
no objection to it being simplified (or wrapped by an additional API
function).

Regards,

Derek Murray.