RE: [Xen-devel] Problems with the new ioemu

So the top level makefile does a `git pull' if the `ioemu-remote' directory
doesn't exist but it doesn't do the pull if it does?  That seems a little
inconsistent.

Also, I thought the purpose of `make distclean' was to remove everything that
wasn't part of the tree, especially given that it will remove the Linux kernel
subtree shouldn't it also remove the `ioemu-remote' directory?

--
Don Dugger
Donald.D.Dugger@xxxxxxxxx