Re: [Xen-devel] Weekly VMX status report. Xen: #18074 & Xen0: #604

Li, Haicheng writes ("[Xen-devel] Weekly VMX status report. Xen: #18074 & Xen0:
#604"):
> 4 issues as following are tracked for ioemu-remote.

I think these should all be dealt with in the tree I have just pushed.
It should be available in staging very shortly if not already there,
and will also make its way to the main xen-unstable tree after
patchman has tested it.

But in case it doesn't (the new git functionality I have added has
been a bit temperamental) I am still for the moment pushing to the old
location:
   http://www.chiark.greenend.org.uk/~ijackson/qemu-xen.git
You can still pull from there and that is my latest push (untested by
patchman).

Just to confirm, I have just pushed this:

    commit 30f00a0284a5ee356de6f6095e52173f2234145b
    Author: Ian Jackson <ian.jackson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
    Date:   Fri Jul 18 16:02:23 2008 +0100

    hw/pass-through.c: pt_unregister_regions returns void

Ian.