RE: [Xen-devel] Re: PROBLEM: Xen ballon driver seems to be broken in 2.6.26

Jeremy --

A patch was made in Xen to the balloon driver a few months ago
to avoid this problem.  The patch should probably be applied
to the balloon driver in upstream Linux.

Nemeth --

What is your "newest" Xen version?  If 3.2, the balloon driver fix
isn't there yet, but I have a bash-script workaround.  See
tools/xenballoond in xen-unstable.

Dan