[Xen-devel] Keyboard I/O port reservation

arch/{i386,x86_64}/kernel/setup*.c reserve ports 0x60 to 0x6f for the
i8042 keyboard controller.  That critter actually uses just 0x60 and
0x64.  Apparently, there's hardware out there (IPMI controller on some
single board computer) that uses other ports in the reserved range.
Upstream narrowed the I/O port reservation to make that hardware
work[*].

I figure simply aping upstream's change in the two setup-xen.c should
do for Xen.  Right?

Do we want that in linux-2.6.18-xen.hg?

[*]
http://git.kernel.org/?p=linux/kernel/git/torvalds/linux-2.6.git;a=commit;h=9096bd7a66efbe406910365c5206a32eed3875af