Re: [Xen-devel] Access to raw keycodes in xen domU

Keir Fraser writes ("Re: [Xen-devel] Access to raw keycodes in xen domU"):
> Keyboard is owned by dom0. There's not really an easy way to propagate the
> raw keycodes to a pv domU. For an hvm domU we reverse-map to the raw
> keycodes in qemu-dm and send those via the emulated pckeyboard.

There was a discussion of some of this area on qemu-devel recently.
Sadly it's a bit of a mess (in part, inevitably), and it may be
difficult to do exactly what you want.

If you tell us why you want the raw keycodes - what overall result
you're trying to achieve etc. - then we may be able to suggest some
kind of answer.

Ian.