RE: [Xen-devel] Grant Table Hyper Calls For Sharing Memory

  • To: Daniel Stodden <stodden@xxxxxxxxxx>, Xen Developers <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: "Kumar, Venkat" <Venkat.Kumar@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2008 17:24:58 +0800
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Acceptlanguage: en-US
  • Cc:
  • Delivery-date: Wed, 20 Aug 2008 02:25:34 -0700

I think that sharing page includes both offering the page and mapping the page.
How can a foreign domain use the shared page without mapping the page from the
obtained grant reference number? And for mapping a page you have to have a
hypercall defined.

Thx,
Venkat