[Xen-devel] Re: Error report from attempt to run an HVM instance

okay the instance is created

# /usr/pkg/sbin/xm list
Name                                        ID   Mem VCPUs      State   Time(s)
Domain-0                                     0  1024     1     r-----     57.3
hvm-netbsd                                   1   256     1     r-----    237.2

but when I did a xm create -c I got this error, and again when I tried
to attach to the console
# /usr/pkg/sbin/xm console hvm-netbsd
xenconsole: Could not read tty from store: No such file or directory

I'm close. The config file is the same except the changes christoph suggested.
What can I do now?