Re: [Xen-devel] Identifying pagetype in they hypervisor

I'm looking at the latest code but I would think the same code applies.

Maybe you could try mfn_to_page() to get the struct page_info * and then poke
about in that for the current type?  In order to make this useful you'd
probably have to do a get_page or similar to avoid races with other CPUs.

Cheers,
Mark