Re: [Xen-devel] Re: FC Transport layer in xen

Hi Tej-san Mark-san and all,

Unfortunately, the pvSCSI driver for Xen 3.3 does not support FC
transport layer functionality. I consider that at least new export
mode, which exports whole physical SCSI tree under a HBA to guest
domain, is needed. (FC transport functionality assumes physical
topology, I think.)

Best regards,

-----
Jun Kamada