[Xen-devel] Dom heap virtual address question

Silly x86-related memory question from someone who has only
used global virtual address machines for too many years:

Is it possible to take the result of an alloc_domheap_pages()
(struct page_info *) and convert this to a virtual address
that can be used at a later time in the hypervisor (not
in a domain)?  E.g.

va = mfn_to_virt(page_to_mfn(alloc_domheap_pages()))
  :
(many seconds later, still in hypervisor)
  :
a = *(unsigned int *)va;

Or is it necessary to do a va = map_domain_page(mfn)
then unmap_domain_page(va) around each usage?  (And
if so do I need the _global version of these?)

I'm willing to restrict this to 64-bit hypervisor only
if that matters...  but ideally I'd like it to be
portable (i.e. to ia64/ppc).

Also, if it matters, I'd probably use anonymous domain
(NULL) rather than current->domain.

Thanks,
Dan