RE: [Xen-devel] Dom heap virtual address question

Hi Kevin --

Thanks much for the reply.

Further clarification on the _global versions:
If domainA makes a hypercall that results in the

va = mfn_to_virt(page_to_mfn(alloc_domheap_pages()))

(or equivalent wrapped in map/unmap_domain_page)

and then domainB makes a hypercall but IN THE
HYPERVISOR I want to make use of the previously
saved va (or mapped mfn), is that still in the context
of domainA?  In other words, I must use _global?

Thanks,
Dan