Re: [Xen-devel] crash can't analyze memory dumpfile of Xen

Hi,

Maybe a structure expected by the crash command was lost from
xen-3.3.0. and the crash command should be fixed for xen-3.3.0.

What arch did you use ?

If you send me xen-syms-3.3-unstable and dumpfile.core
I will investigate more.

Thanks
Itusro Oda

Itsuro ODA <oda@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>