[Xen-users] RE: [Xen-devel] xenstore -- read UUID

Okay. will trying porting the function to xen. The reason being, I need to build a table to be maintained by the hypervisor, with some fields one of which should never change during a VMs lifetime. For example, if I chose the domain_id whose value is transient the VM's domain_id changes after reboot. That is the reason why I opted for the UUID of a domain that persists over time even after migration to another machine.

Thanks,
Dinesh C