Re: [Xen-devel] How to increase timer resolution?

set_timer() and friends are already high-resolution, so long as your system
has a local APIC. This is undoubtedly the case if running a multi-processor
system. On a uni-processor system you might need to forcibly enable use of
the APIC with 'lapic' as a Xen boot parameter.

Either way, early during boot you should find a message saying local APIC is
found and enabled, or not found, or whatever.

 -- Keir